The Commodore Duchess is currently accepting applications for
students interested in reserving their apartment at our community.
We maintain a waitlist for those interested in securing an apartment with us.
NOTE: Please be aware that in order to rent at Commodore Duchess, you are required to be a matriculated student at the University of Washington and at least 18 years of age. Our housing is reserved for single students and married couples.
- Studios $1105-$1350
- 1BR $1300-$1630
Rent includes all utilities and Ethernet connection. All apartments are unfurnished and range in size from 340 to 690 square feet.
Step One: Get On The Waitlist
- Contact us via email or telephone to add your name.
Step Two: Choose Your Apartment
- You will be contacted and offered an apartment
- If you choose to accept the offered apartment, continue on to Step Three
- If you decline the apartment, you will be removed from the waitlist
Step Three: Hold & Apply For Your Home
- Someone will contact you to make an appointment to sign the Hold Form
either in person or via email to discuss move-in deposits and fees
- Turn in a non-refundable hold fee (check or money order)
- Fill out a Commodore Duchess background check application